Call your City Council & Park Board Member to Ensure the Pipe is Mitigated ASAP
- City Council 612-673-2244
- Mpls Park and Recreation Board (612) 230-6400
FRIENDS OF LAKE HIAWATHA STORM SEWER MITIGATION GOALS:
- We expect to see the “open channel” mitigation option implemented at the Lake as promised by the MPRB.
- We expect this critical infrastructure change to be a given in whatever public use scenario is decided for the parkland as was promised by the MPRB.
- We want these infrastructure changes to be implemented without any further delay.
- We don’t want decisions about critical infrastructure changes (mitigation) to be subject to debate about golf, delay or refusal through the master planning process.