Friends of Lake Hiawatha Action Planning
Monday, December 4 at 6 PM – 8:30 PM
at Bethel Lutheran Church, 4120 17th Ave S, MN Minnesota 55407
Please join us and invite your neighbors and friends to help us plan for 2018 to restore Lake Hiawatha!
- Jen Kader with the Freshwater Society will lead our brainstorming with our volunteer action teams groups to develop our goals and fun actions we will do this year!
Friends of Lake Hiawatha Action Teams and Leaders
- Lake Clean Ups Team – Penny F.
- Pipe Mitigation Team – Sean C.
- Watershed Friendly Yards & Streets Team – Roxanne S.
- Community Visioning Team (following the Community Advisory Committee)
- Candidate Education/Survey Team – Sean C.
- Communication/ Membership Team – Sean G.
- And volunteer opportunities with the Hiawatha Food Forest (sorry Ryan can’t join us on Monday)